The best place to shop online in Ghana

When online shopping was available for Ghanaian, many people started to buy their products online as it was very simple and fast for them. In that time I was a small seller of goods in Accra and I decided to try an online selling method.



I didn’t have any website and even a little knowledge on internet marketing. So I decided to do some research days after days to find a website where I can get online customers to buy my product. Between the website I found, some of them were not giving the service that I was looking for.



Then after 2 years of research, I found a website called CediShop. This website make me earn a lot of income without paying any shipping fees or wait a long period before to receive my money.









What is CediShop


CediShop is an online shopping service in Ghana that gives opportunities to buy products such as mobile phones, laptops, watches and more. It’s also for people who want to sell their own product on internet then get a lot of revenue like I did.




How CediShop works?
free registration process.

 You have to register with the name of your company or username in a case that you don’t have a company. After your registration is complete, you need to confirm your email and start to add your products and description. Also add the best picture of these products and your Ghana phone number. For instance the buyers don’t have to register in the website, they just have to browse the category, choose the product they like then contact the seller via phone or email.
 


Advantage
All prices are in Ghana Cedi ₵.

CediShop is an advantage for Ghanaian, they are able to stay now at home and buy their products. The best advantage with them is that many sellers on CediShop can send your item at home and you can also find some big companies in Ghana which have their products listed on CediShop. If you are in Ghana with good merchant skills and you want to start making money online with your own product, then try CediShop.