west african bank scam sample

***They Have different story but the same way to ask Money***

From Theophilus Franklin <theophilus_franklin1@aol.fr>

Subject: I AM WAITING URGENT FOR YOUR RESPOND

Hello

I work with a bank In West Africa , Burkina Faso . I have a business
transaction for you. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum
of$10.5 Million US Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customer who died along with his entire family in car bomb in
Iraq .

Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast, there is nobody to claim the left overbalance in the account.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my
department decided to seek your assistance and present you to the bank
as his Next of kin. If you accept i would give you the guide lines of
how we can achieve this transfer of the balance (10.5Million
Dollars)to your account. And we will shear the money 50-50%.

I expect that you will give me your telephone and fax numbers for easy
communication with you and for more details. Kindly reply to me with
this my alternative email address (theophilus.franklin@yahoo.com  )
Best Regards
Mr. Theophilus  Franklin
Kindly reply to  me with this my alternative email  address.
(theophilus.franklin@yahoo.com  )