russia scammers


Good evening my new penfirend :)
I’m Nina.
I presume that my letter is a real surprise.
I have never tried online portals. Hope you are positively surprised.
My friends suggested me on adopting Internet to find people.
I filled out an online file and submitted it.
For lots of time I got no response, so I forgot about the form.
But today I received a message and a couple of emails.
I have been explained that your info matches mine.
I thought a bit and then decided to write you.
I am sociable and interesting female.
But in real life I cannot really find a partner, so maybe I will be luckier
on Internet.
I hope our friendship can grow into real relations. So, again my name is
Nina. I am 33 y.o. and I live in Russia in a beautiful city near Moscow.
I was born on 24 April 1980. I am single and have no children.
I will tell you more about myself in further emails. I hope you will get
interested in me and respond me back.
I send you my photo so you know who you talk to.
Hope to see your reply. My address is: kal_nina34@yahoo.com
Best regards,
Nina