Cheap Smartphone gets the work done

Nokia recently come forward with its Asha series on the Smartphone zone. The affordable price of this Nokia phone will attract anyone to purchase one. I can say this phone is really a touch phone with its sensible screen which also resist to many shock.

Its easy functioning and attractive smartphone with a few touches back to connect to our mails and internet. Where other touch phones are expensive, Asha 306 is quite cheap with nearly all the features in it which other smart phones carry. With just 96g, its mid blue color looks decent which is simply awesome! The 2GB microSD card is a nice gift from Nokia.

The good thing is that I do not need to carry the charger anywhere even while I’m working on my laptop. The charger is also smart like its construction which has ended the old fashioned big chargers. The battery is also quite good; I do not need to charge after every hour which was cumbersome for me. In case you need to carry the charger, you will not even feel like you are carrying something.
Browsing on Asha 306 is so easy. It compliments Quad-band GSM, GPRS, EDGE. It opens compressed web pages which save time. Due to its Wi-Fi feature, I can connect through internet everywhere. I can use my Facebook anytime and can tweet every second. Its 2MP camera allows me to save memorable moments with its video feature. Long duration videos can be made using my Asha 306. Without forgetting the exchanged through Bluetooth.

Asha 306 has wide 40 EA free games which is quite interesting for people like me who love gaming. Sometimes the interface freeze due to a resistive touch but it is still nice as it opens the compressed pages. It has three display options i.e. full icons display, caller display, selected icons display.

The Nokia Asha 306 has occupied the market due to the easy touch phones functioning which has increased its demand in the market. It also popular due to his cheap price. This phone has changed the life of the world as it gave equal opportunity to everyone to enjoy technology in cheap rates.